Last updated: 7 March 2023
Our official address: email@example.com
This Policy attempts to provide as much transparency as possible in regard to disclosing the fullest amount of information on how we collect, use, and manage users' data. In an effort to satisfy such efforts, we provide the following disclaimers in regard to specific countries' privacy laws:
Canadian Users: As defined under Canadian law, Personal Information means information about an identifiable individual. The disclosures mentioned herein are meant to transparently convey the methods of collecting, managing, storing, using, protecting, and sharing Personal Information by users. Users grant their consent to this Policy through it being readily available for viewing in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
European Union (EU) Users: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all European Union (EU) users are entitled to specific data protection rights and disclosures, including, but not limited to:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate on our systems. In addition, you have the right to request that we fulfill any information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right of Data Portability. You have the right to request that we transfer any personal that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
California Users: Your privacy and rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) are important to us. We offer this document as a resource to view how we collect, manage, store, and use your personal information in the dayto-day running of our website. This Policy adheres to the rights granted to California users in regard to how we collect, manage, store, and use your personal information as defined under CIV 1798.140(v) of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
In the past 12 months, we have or had the intention of collecting the following:
- [X] - Identifiers. A real name or alias, postal address, signature, home phone number or mobile phone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information, physical characteristics or description, e-mail address; account name, Social Security Number (SSN), driver's license number or state identification card number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- [ ] - Protected Classification Characteristics. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- [ ] - Commercial Information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- [ ] - Biometric Information. Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
- [ ] - Internet or Other Similar Network Activity. Browsing history, search history, and information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- [ ] - Geolocation Data. Physical location or movements. For example, city, state, country, and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation; and, with permission in on your mobile device settings, and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
- [ ] - Sensory Data. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- [ ] - Professional or Employment Related Information. Current or past job history, performance evaluations, disciplinary records, workplace injury records, disability accommodations, and complaint records; Emergency contact information, such as the name, phone number, address, and e-mail address of another person in the context of having an emergency contact on file, Personal information necessary for us to collect and retain to administer benefits for you and another person relating to you (e.g., your spouse, domestic partner, and dependents), such as their name, Social Security Number, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail, and address.
- [ ] - Non-Public Education Information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99). Educational records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
- [ ] - Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Information. Profile reflecting a person's preference, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
In the past 12 months and in the present time, our website:
- [X] - Does NOT Have Advertisements. We do not have display ads or any 3rd party paid affiliates on our website.
- [ ] - Does Have Advertisements. You may see advertisements by use of our website. These advertisements may be for either 1) our own products, services, offerings, and content 2) via 3rd party advertising networks (such as AdSense) or or 3) Affiliate programs such as the Amazon.com Associates Central or related services. The advertisements presented to you may use your personal information and may contact you through other channels outside of the website, such as telephone, e-mail, and mailings. We do not disclose your personal information to 3rd party advertisers except as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, and we require that such 3rd party advertisers follow such applicable laws and regulations when they collect information from you to transfer such information to us.
5. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may use or disclose your Personal Information for the following purpose:
- [X] - Offerings. To provide products, services, and offerings that serve the best-matched advertisements;
- [X] - Alerts. To provide e-mail alerts and other communications regarding our products, services, and offerings that may be of interest or that you registered to receive;
- [X] - Feedback. To get feedback on website improvements and generally provide an overall better experience;
- [X] - Testing. For testing, research, and analysis, of user behavior on the website;
- [X] - Protection. To protect against fraud, safeguard data, and the general security of the website;
- [X] - Security. To detect security incidents, verify human users, and avoid being subject to malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- [ ] - Law Enforcement. To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- [X] - Intended Purpose. As described for the intended purpose when collecting your personal information; and
- [ ] - Assessment. To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganizing, dissolution, or outright sale, either wholly or partially, of our assets in which your Personal Information becomes a part of such sale
Our usage of your Personal Information may change over time, and when such changes occur, we will update this Policy accordingly.
6. SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Our policy is the following:
- [X] - We Do NOT Sell Your Personal Information. It is not our policy to sell Personal Information, and we have done so in the preceding 12 months.
- [ ] - We Do Sell Your Personal Information. As defined under the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means a consumer's Personal Information for a business purpose to a third (3rd) party for valuable consideration. This means that in the preceding 12 months, we have sold consumers' Personal Information as mentioned in the categories listed in Section 3 of this Policy.
7. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We disclose your Personal Information to 3rd parties for business purposes. The general categories of 3rd parties that we share with are as follows:
- Our 3rd party service providers that, without their services, our website would not be able to function in its current manner;
- Affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you and our users improved services, products, and offerings;
- Other companies, affiliate partners, and 3rd parties that help us advertise products, services, and offerings to you, other users, and potential new customers;
- Third (3rd) parties to whom you, or an authorized agent on your behalf, authorized us to disclose your Personal Information;
- Third (3rd) parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation, or merger of our financial institution or affiliated business; and
- Other third (3rd ) parties to comply with legal requirements or to disclose Personal Information to government authorities per the rule of law;
In the last 12 months, it is recognized that we may have disclosed the aforementioned categories of Personal Information for business purposes.
8. CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Policy, we agree to notify you by e-mail or other preferred communication methods.
9. LINKING TO 3RD PARTIES.
10. SECURITY & PROTECTION
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to Personal Information. This includes device safeguards used in accordance with industry standards.
It is understood by you that the Personal Information you submit to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. Specifically, we recommend that you do not use unsecured or public channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, your choices, or your rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the details mentioned in Section 1 of this Policy.